Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

I now pronounce Mr and Mrs Holtam!

It's been a little too long between posts on our blog, but we've been very busy in the lead up to my older sister Sarah's wedding.

She and her fiance Ben flew home from London to be married at Banglow Guesthouse in the small town of Banglow, nearby Byron Bay. It was a picturesque setting alongside a creek, with the ceremony taking place under a mulberry tree.

The entire event was dreamed up by the couple, from the invitations to table settings, decorations and menu. The reception was held at the same venue in a marque under the stars. The food was provided by award winning restaurant Harvest. The day couldn't have gone as smoothly without the dedicated work by her wedding co-ordinator and friend Elizabeth Stirling White.







Despite the nerves before making her way down the aisle, the wedding went off without a hitch. The guests were in high spirits with everyone in the mood for celebration.












I'm so happy for Sarah and Benny but I'll be sad when they return to London for their life as newlyweds.

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day standing beside my sister as her bridesmaid to see her marry the man of her dreams.


1 comment:

  1. I just saw this. Thanks so much for the kind words. It was lovely to have you as my bridesmaid.

    ReplyDelete